Office Administrator / Customer Service Rep
Today’s date: August 04, 2016
Position start date: September 1st, 2016
Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive salary position. Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Location: Modern office in Vancouver (near VCC-Clark skytrain)
About Wearable Therapeutics Inc. (Snug Vest)
Wearable Therapeutics Inc. is a start up company dedicated to provide high quality, safe, and effective products to improve the quality of life for individuals with sensory disorders, autism, and anxiety. We strive to be a leader in safe, non‐invasive wearable solutions for individuals with anxiety, stress and mental health challenges. For more information visit: www.snugvest.com
About the Position:
Wearable Therapeutics Inc. is looking for an office administrator / customer service representative who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and is not afraid to wear many hats to overcome new challenges every day. This position has potential to move up quickly into more advanced roles as we are a startup company, growing quickly. In addition to basic administrative tasks such as filing, calendar management, etc., you will also be in charge of the following:
- Keeping a busy office organized and efficient
- Scheduling event planning / travel arrangements / appointments as needed
- Customer Service: Answering customer / leads phone calls and emails and using our CRM database to pull reports and input data
- Going above and beyond to assist customers with customer service issues, challenges and questions with a friendly demeanor
- Filing receipts properly, creating expense reports, liasoning with bookkeeper
- Coordinating documentation for quarterly/annual reports involving all teams
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Packaging and assembling our products, shipping orders weekly
- Assisting in administrative duties and data inputting related to our Customer Relationship Management System, and helping fulfill orders
- Online research to keep lists of conferences and contacts up-to-date
- Liaisoning with institutions and distributors to co-ordinate purchase orders, send invoices, and ensure timely payment
- Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Compiling data for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
Your positive and welcoming personality is of utmost importance when answering calls and forwarding to the right individuals, as you are the first point of contact for our customers. We strive to be leaders in quality customer care.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office and Gmail
- Ability to learn new online programs and processes quickly and independently
- DTP (desktop publishing) skills an asset
- Experience in Quick Books, Salesforce and Mail Chimp a plus
- Must be fluent in English, an excellent writer and a quick typer
- Work well independently as well as in a team
- Active listening, analytical, highly organized, and precisely accurate
- Ability to autonomously problem solve when new challenges arise
- Meticulous, absolute attention to detail
- Diplomatic & flexible
- Ability to assist with developing, optimizing & maintaining office procedures
- Excellent time management skills, reliable & self-directed
- Self motivated and willing to learn
More About Snug Vest:
Our mission: We Create Compassionate Innovation
Our vision: Wearable Therapeutics is a global company providing patient-controlled, non-pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for improved well being. WT are world leaders of Deep Pressure Therapy devices and provide an array of new health technologies, improving the quality of life for millions of individuals with numerous medical and mental health conditions.
Our employee values: At Snug Vest, our values are just as important as our ability to get the job done!
Impact. You believe deeply in our products and care intensely for our customers. You love that you are part of an organization making a difference in others' quality of life. You take great care of yourself first in order to be your best self at work and make the biggest positive impact in others' lives. You contribute exceptional work that makes a difference. You are heart-driven.
Confident Humility. You operate from the place of “there is no “I” in team”. You openly make time to work with and help team members. You share your brilliance and ideas, and seek out those of others. You listen intently in order to understand. You treat each person with respect and dignity, regardless of level. You admit when you mess up. You have open and honest communication and you steer away from drama.
Intelligence. You learn quickly and eagerly. You are always thriving to learn while looking for ways to grow and improve in every situation. You seek to understand our strategy, market, customers and each other. You are broadly knowledgeable about business and technology. You are a highly conscious and self-aware being, committed to personal growth. You are open to limitless possibilities with outside-the-box thinking.
Ownership. You have a bias for action and don’t wait to be told. You do what needs to be done, even if it is not in your job description. You thrive in the fast-paced, sometimes chaotic world of a rapidly growing organization. You focus on quality results over process, taking pride in what you do. You are a natural self-starter
Courage. You do the right thing, even if it’s scary. You take responsibility for your actions and decisions. You take discerned risks. You are free and remain open-minded to new possibilities that might stretch your worldview or your comfort zone. You speak up when decisions and actions don’t reflect our values, regardless of who it is.
Passion. You bring the best version of yourself to work. You contribute best by focusing on your strengths and core talents. Hearing customer success stories and witnessing the benefits of Snug Vest, inspires and drives you to be your best. You inspire others with your commitment to awesomeness in all areas of your life - professional, personal, and health.
So Why Snug Vest:
If everything you have read above, sounds like you and you want to work with a team that is committed to the core values then this could be the perfect home for you.
Wearable Therapeutics aka Snug Vest, makes a positive impact on the lives of people with sensory processing disorders, anxiety, and autism. If you are looking to join a passionate team and have a vision to use your skills to improve the lives of others, we want to hear from you.
To learn more about the company visit www.snugvest.com
Submit your resume and why you feel you are a great fit for this role to: email@example.com (Please put ‘Admin / C. Service Position)