The Snug Vest may take a little while to get used to. If, within 60 days, you find that the Snug Vest is not right for you and is in good, undamaged condition, you may return the vest for a refund.
- The shipping charges of your original purchase are non-refundable.
- Snug Vest does not cover your return shipping costs. Insurance and delivery confirmation are not necessary but recommended. Snug Vest is not responsible for any returned products lost in transit.
- A "Returned Merchandise Authorization" number (RMA#) needs to be requested before any item can be shipped back.
- We can not refund or exchange the following:
- Items post-marked over 60 days from the receipt date
- Damaged items without original packaging
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know you would like to return your Snug Vest.
- Package you Snug Vest with a note including the purchasers name and the refund request in it's original box and tape it closed.
- Mail the Snug Vest to:
#320 - 887 Great Northern Way,
Vancouver, BC V5T 4T5.
**Note for US & international customers: the HS Code for Snug Vest is 9019.10.00. If you use another HS code we will charge you for the applicable customs fee.
- Rules are rules... but we are also here to support you. If your particular circumstance requires more time to test your Snug Vest, just let us know. We are happy to support you (pro-actively).
But if you're requesting an exception after the 60 days have come and gone, there is not much we can do to help.
If your Snug Vest arrives and it does not fit, we are happy to exchange the size for you. All we ask is that you pay to ship it back to us (see shipping info above), and we will send you the correct size back. Be sure to enclose your order confirmation and the size that you would like to exchange for.